These pants are specially designed for historical European martial artists. They are constructed of durable cotton with elastic ribbing at the end of the leg, just below the knee. Like the historical breeches on which they are based, they have a high waist have suspenders (elastic) to adjust the height.
- Three internal pockets – at the hip, and on outer and inner thigh which contain rigid foam pads (removable for washing) to increase protection to these sensitive spots.
- Quilted stitching on the knees for added strength
- Elastic fabric sewn into crotch area to increase mobility
- Mounting points on knees designed to attach additional knee protectors (see SPES Knee and Calf protector for full protection!)
- Two velcro-sealed back pockets